60 Frame Collab 3 60 Frame Collab 3

OMG, SO AWESOME

It makes me so happy that this thing is finally out in the world, even if my parts weren't all that great, as someone pointed out (coughcoughdante).

I don't even care if this gets an award, or a frontpage, or anything, I'm just glad I was able to be a part of it.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Your parts were great, dante just thought they could have been better with more time on grahics. One of my favourites was the one with the devil knockin down that human.

Hunting to Piconjo Hunting to Piconjo

Very Cool

I like the anime-style fights, Hulalaoo really pulls that off well. Overall it has a very freeform and organic camera, which is admirable and reminds me a bit of chluaid, who made the Brackenwood series. I enjoyed the fight scene the most, but the whole Pico scene was actually pretty boring; it was just a few movieclips of him running and then very anti-climactically shooting Piconjo.

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Best flash animation EVER

i mean MY GOD, how the heck were you able to master flash animation so perfectly that you could DO something like this!? 15/10

32 Hit Combo 32 Hit Combo

Pretty good

I'm guessing the audio is from bleach, maybe one of the video games? Anyway, it's pretty good animation, especially compared to some other things that have passed through the portal. I like it.

XiaoxiaoGOD responds:

Dr. Light's New Robots Dr. Light's New Robots

WOOPWOOP

one of my fav songs mixed with one one of my fav games...

THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS FTW!!!

Ignorance is Bliss Ignorance is Bliss

AWESOME

this is just plain hilarious. the first 2-3 times i saw this i really couldn't understand a thing they were saying, it was going so fast... but i still loved it! the animation style is great, the music is just plain cool, and i'm giving it a 10/10 and a 5/5.

The Ness Collab The Ness Collab

WOOTAGE

yay carmell dansen! this was sooo aweseome, although you didn't give credit to the person who made the ness spritews, which is Naruto[NU]

other than that, 10/10 and 5/5

Naruto Comedian Dane Cook Naruto Comedian Dane Cook

epic lulz

i was lookin at the naruto collection, and when i saw dane cook (i know he's hilarious) i had to see it. 100/10

Charleh the Unicorn 3 Charleh the Unicorn 3

retarded

this is just... retarded. i have no clue how anybody could find this funny. i also saw it coming the whole time.

Hamster Lovin' Hamster Lovin'

2 words: